Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh, if things could be much easier.

So, I've been thinking a lot lately, actually a lot these past couple years and everything I've thought is proven to be true one situation at a time. It's hard to hide what I feel most every day. Every time I see you. It gets harder and harder to pretend. To act like i don't know anything is going on. This all proves to make it hard for me to be excited about things in my life, when I know what is in the back of my mind. I just wish you liked your old life, the life with your kids. I understand new life changes can be more interesting and more intriguing then the real issues to deal with. I understand all of this. Because, I know. I've done the same thing you're doing. Although, what you always warned me about, if happening with you. You are not seeing what you are doing. You don't know what doesn't hurt you. You don't want to know. The kids still in your life are falling apart. Yet, your life is much greater now. 

I do not want this to offend you. I just want you to know we know.

No comments:

Post a Comment