Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Wood

January 9, 2009. Aaron and I got to hear the heartbeat of our baby for the first time. Aaron described it as hearing a submarine sonar. I was just so happy to hear it, and so was he. I had to stop giggling so our Midwife could get a 6 second count to get the heartbeat rate. (It was 160 beats) Which, she said was normal. So I was more than happy to know that, and to be reassured that there is actually a baby inside growing and developing. So, it is officially out, Aaron and I are pregnant. And when you see us in public, you don't have to whisper anymore. We love you all. 

Aaron and Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Awe~ Such Beautiful Wonderful News !
    The heavens sing in Great Celebration at how thrilled you are to be having a baby together ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited and happy for you friend<3!

    I got the comment about the house warming party and we are still going to have it. We just got so busy, we had to put it off for a little while..
    We have some more things we would like to get done to the house and then I will start planning.. and you of course will get an invite.

    I was wondering.. are you working right now??
    We should get together for lunch or dinner sometime.

    ♥ Angel

    ReplyDelete